16th January 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?

Sir/Mam,

I am willing to do PhD in Technology. I am doing M.Tech in Anna University and want to go Oxford University for PhD program. What are the requirements I have to undergo for PhD? Can someone please answer me back on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  3. Does University of Oxford offers PhD in Management?
  4. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  5. What should I do to pursue M.Tech in Oxford University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it beneficial to do B.Tech in IIT instead of University of Oxford?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to study MS(Computer Science) in University of Oxford after completing B.Tech(CSE)? Requirements to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  10. Chances to do PhD in Mathematics in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  11. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science at Oxford University?
  13. Procedure to study Ph.D in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Mathematics) course?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  16. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  17. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  18. Right path to study PG in Oxford University?
18th January 2016, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am willing to do PhD in Technology. I am doing M.Tech in Anna University and want to go Oxford University for PhD program. What are the requirements I have to undergo for PhD? Can someone please answer me back on this? Thanks!
After completion of M.Tech degree, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Oxford University.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Abroad:-

1)Candidates must have completed masters degree from a recognized university.

2)You must have GRE score.

3)You must qualify in ILETS/Toefl exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?