21st July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Dear friends, I want to do MSc(Information Technology Management) from Sheffield Hallam University. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  2. Entrance exams to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  3. Detailed information about MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  4. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University? How to get application form?
  5. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in Sheffield Hallam University? How can I get the application form?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  7. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India?
  9. Universities in UK for MS for Indian student having budget of 20 lacs?
  10. Best professional courses that have good job opportunities as well as salary?
  11. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  12. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  13. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  14. Requirements to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology? -- [New]
  15. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  16. What are the requirements to study PhD in Technology in Oxford University for M.Tech student?
  17. Requirements to study MS(Nonprofit Management and Leadership) in Walden University?
  18. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
24th July 2018, 11:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Requirements to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University is given below.

Applicants must have a good honours degree which includes significant aspects of IT, usually 2.2 or above, from a UK university or equivalent from foreign university.

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as "IELTS".

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?