7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?

Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  3. How many Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology seats are available in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?
  5. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  6. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  7. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  8. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  10. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of three years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  13. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  14. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  15. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Plastic Technology at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering?
  17. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  18. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology? -- [Most Discussed]
14th August 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria to study in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology, Haldia for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology course? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to join this institute for this course.

Students who passed X standard examination with Mathematics, Science and English subjects are eligible to study a Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology course in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. Admission to the Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology course is carried out through a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted at select places in India. Duration of the course is three years. Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?