26th June 2011, 06:14 PM
patil prashant manohar

Am I eligible for M.Tech after finishing MCA? List of valid universities to do M.Tech in distance mode?

I had finished my Master of computer Application(MCA) in Maharastra.

I am currently working in one software firm as a software
developer.

I want to do M.tech in distance mode.
Please let me know am I eligible to do the M.tech or not and if I am
eligible please provide me list of valid universities to do M.tech in distance
mode.

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  2. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  3. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  4. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in computer in distance mode after finishing Master of Computer Application in Maharashtra?
  7. List of open universities providing M.Tech course through distance mode?
  8. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  9. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  10. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
  11. How can I enroll for Ph.D in Zoology?
  12. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  13. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  14. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  15. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  17. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
12th January 2012, 07:59 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech after finishing MCA? List of valid universities to do M.Tech in distance mode?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about eligibility of m.tech..

there are several universities providing M.Tech in distance mode.. now you are completed your MCA.. so no problem for you to join M.Tech..

If you want to join the M.Tech , then you must attend the entrance exam.. so only you are eligible to attend counseling..

otherwise it is not possible..

All The Best VMSAJH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?