21st March 2013, 01:02 PM
r sa

How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?

could you please give me the information about that in order to join in this aeronautical engineering what are the qualifications are require? And how much duration is required for the course?And amount required for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  2. Eye sight requirement for aeronautical engineering
  3. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  4. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Qualification and entrance exams required for Aeronautical engineering?
  11. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  14. Date of Aeronautical Engineering entrance tests? What qualifications are required for the course?
  15. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  16. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Education and physical qualifications required to join NSG? -- [New]
18th June 2013, 01:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?

Those who have passed 12th class in science stream can apply for B.E/B.Tech in aeronautical engineering. HSC pass must be obtained with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects. Admission to the course is offered through entrance exams like IIT JEE or AIEEE. Duration of the course is 4 years. Fee structure for the course varies with college and usually it is around Rs. 60,000/- per semester.
27th August 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?

qualifications and to compiete in less fees
20th November 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is anil i want to become aeronautical engineer so please suggest me that what should i do ? i have passed my 10 2 . anil [email protected]
17th February 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is deepak kumar.I want to become aeronotical engineer and my qualification is B.com so what is the qualification required?please suggest me.I am confused.my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?