30th June 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?

sir ,i want a materials for the preperations of gate ,please send me pdf links.my branch is computer science.

30th June 2011, 03:29 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?

GATE Computer Science Study Material !!!

Quote:
sir ,i want a materials for the preperations of gate ,please send me pdf links.my branch is computer science.
I admire your preparations but you need to still boost up more, because only papers wont help you much.

you need to enhance each and every topics in the Computer science stream which comes under the syllabus of GATE.For this you must join some reputed institute for Coaching.

Study Material :-

I am attaching some previous year CS Gate papers.It will really help you.

Attached Files
File Type: doc Gate syllabus CSE.doc(29.0 KB, 356 views)
File Type: zip GATE CS PAPERS.zip(1.45 MB, 1035 views)
30th June 2011, 04:11 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Study material to prepare for GATE exam with Computer Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Go to the below links to find the sample and previous year papers of computer science stream:

http://www.onestopgate.com/gate-preparation/sample-papers/

http://gate.iitm.ac.in/gateqps.php

Also I have attached a paper as per your requirement.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cs.pdf(1.31 MB, 834 views)
30th June 2011, 10:50 PM
ravi6

Dear,

pls log on www.successcd.net for get study material of GATE exam.

you can purchase it from above website.

REGARDS
ravi6
1st December 2011, 10:07 PM
ravi1067

sir, i am pursuing B.tech and i am in 2nd year at present. I want to attempt GATE, so please let me know when i would be able to appear for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?