1st July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

List of training institutes offering training in electrical and electronics in Tamilnadu?

sir,
i priya doing 2nd yr eee want to know some of the traning institutes who can offer me training in electrical &electronics in tamil nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  2. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  3. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes offering Industrial Training to Electrical Engineering Diploma student in Jamshedpur and Dhanbad?
  5. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  6. Is PLC-SCADA training beneficial for ECE students? List institutes offering training to ECE students? -- [New]
  7. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  8. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  9. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  10. List of training institutes for embedded system providing job assurance?
  11. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  12. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  13. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  14. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  15. Which course is best for me after doing diploma?
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  17. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  18. List of institutes which offer SCADA Training in Pune? Total fee of SCADA Training?
8th September 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training institutes offering training in electrical and electronics in Tamilnadu?

hello sir/mam
I m a student of ECE. I want to do my final year project from hyderabad,chennai or bangalore... can you please suggest me which i should choose and also the name and details of the Institute.... ma email id is [email protected]
27th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of training institutes offering training in electrical and electronics in Tamilnadu?

Dear sir,

My daughter is studying final year B.Tech EEE .She has to do the projects.Pl prescribe the institutions in chennai,Bangalore.
3rd December 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am B.E EEE III year student. i want need any training in electrical so please tell me which company wanted for student
19th February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I m a 2nd year eee student want to do training frm chennai in this may month. Plz suggest some company.
11th December 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I m a 2nd year ece student want to do training frm gwalior in this may month. Plz suggest some company.
17th January 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i priya doing 2nd yr eee want to know some of the traning institutes who can offer me training in electrical &electronics in tamil nadu?
INEL Power system engineers (P) Ltd, No. 345, 1st & 2nd Floor, Dr. Rajkumar Road, 6th block Rajajinagar Bangalore : Mob: 09980014665
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?