24th August 2019, 09:36 AM
manaswini kotapati

Possibility to study 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech from colleges in USA and UK?

I am have my 2nd year of B.Tech from an Indian university. Now, is it possible to do 3rd and 4th year from any engineering colleges in USA or UK? Is it possible under any circumstances? Or, should I complete my B.Tech from here only and take admission in M.Tech in these countries?

30th August 2019, 11:43 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech from colleges in USA and UK?

No, it is not possible to study 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech course from USA/ UK college. You have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission. None of the colleges allows you to pursue from 3rd year of B.Tech course. So, I suggest you to complete your B.Tech course from India and you can pursue Master’s degree course in USA/ UK university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?