2nd July 2011, 11:48 AM
Yogesh bendre

What should I do in after passing 12th if I want so as to get into marine engineering?

Sir now i have passed my 12th. I want to do marine enje. In future so wht shud i do nw. which field i wnt to take tell me in details

31st October 2011, 03:45 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in after passing 12th if I want so as to get into marine engineering?

hi,
you join institute of technology and marine engineering
eligiblity for this

--you must have an aggregate of 60% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 or any equivalent examination.

--you must have received 50% marks in English in their Class X or Class XII examinations.

--The age-limit is 25 years.

--The candidate must be physically fit with good eyesight (within +/- 2.5, no colour blindness).

Admission is through WBJEE/AIEEE.

best of luck!
31st October 2011, 03:46 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in after passing 12th if I want so as to get into marine engineering?

hi,
eligiblity for this

--you must have an aggregate of 60% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 10+2 or any equivalent examination.

--you must have received 50% marks in English in their Class X or Class XII examinations.

--The candidate must be physically fit with good eyesight (within +/- 2.5, no colour blindness).

best of luck!
31st December 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

will i be able 2 do marine engineering whith out writing any compitative exams like aieee ? tank u..
24th January 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, mai avhi 12th ka exam is saal 2012 me dene wala hu but i want 2 join in marine engineering and mera 10 ka result with grace pass hu. can i join marine engineering plz give me a solution

ankit upadhyay
31st January 2012, 03:14 PM
swati_forum

hi,
eligiblity for this

best of luck!
30th March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

what to do after10th if i want to go for marine engineering after 12th
5th April 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any exams to join the study of marine engineering after completing plus two?
6th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

which college i should join in kerala and what is the fees in marine colleges?
8th May 2012, 07:07 PM
premmarine

Please call this mobile number +919842452562 for joining marine engineering
5th July 2012, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i m a commerce student with 51% and scored 62 in english but i m very much interested in marine engeeneer can i become a marine engeneer. plz help me.
4th March 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

what should i do in after passing 12th if i want so as to get into marine engineering???..
after scoring 55%..with phy,chemistry and maths .????
reply must...sir
5th March 2013, 12:41 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Marine Engineering is the course which is generally taken by candidates who want to make career in merchant navy. I think you might have similar intention. The salary is extremely good in merchant navy and the opportunity of traveling the world makes it even more lucrative.

The admission process for Marine engineering is like any other engineering stream. It is a course for which you should have completed 12th standard in science subjects. After which you will have to take admission for the course.

For the admission you will have to appear for competitive entrance exams. ISEET is the entrance exam for you to take admission in Marine Engineering. Please remember that AIEEE and IIT-JEE have been replaced by the ISEET from 2013.

ISEET Eligibility

1. The candidate should complete 12th with PCM.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th.

Marine Engineering Eligibility

1. Candidate should have completed 12th PCM.

2. Only unmarried male and female candidates are eligible.

3. The age limit is 20 years for the course.

4. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

After completing Marine Engineering you can take job in merchant navy for some of the well paid officer level jobs that comes with additional perks.
3rd April 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am interest to apply marine Engineering After 12 th But I am Missing JEE please Please Guideline Me ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?