7th October 2019, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research? Possibility to get direct admission?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the fee structure of Diploma in Pharmacy course which is available in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. I don’t know about the fee expenses so I need to know about the fee structure of each semester. And also let me know that it is possible for getting direct admission for this course?

12th October 2019, 03:11 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of each semester for Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research? Possibility to get direct admission?

The duration of Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research would be of 2 years with 4 semesters.

Semester I fee expenses:- Rs.31,500
Semester II fee expenses:- Rs.31,500
Semester III fee expenses:- Rs.31,500
Semester IV fee expenses:- Rs.31,500

Yes, direct admission is also available to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy in Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research under management quota. However, you would need to contact the college directly for more details.

Contact Address:-
Indrayani Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
91.Indrayani colony,
Talegaon Dabhade,
Maharashtra 410507

You can visit the website http://www.indrayanividyamandir.org/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?