4th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Date and Place of Counselling with a rank of 2933 in WBJEE?

i ranked 2933 (s.c) in wbjee please tell me the date and place of my councelling

Related Questions:
  1. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to attend WB-JEE counselling? What's the date and place for the same? I have secured 5212 rank under SC category and I belong to Tripura state
  3. When will WBJEE counselling start. Possible colleges and branch with 68016 rank? -- [New]
  4. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?
  5. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  6. What is the exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6224 rank Holder in WBJEE engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for WB-JEE counselling? I'm from Tripura and my rank is 5212 in SC category
  8. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6225 rank holder in WBJEE engineering?
  10. Exact or expected dated of WBJEE counselling? Which college and branch can I expect?
  11. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  12. Which college could I possibly after scoring 42071 rank in WBJEE? Any chance in 2nd or 3rd counseling?
  13. Eligibility for WBJEE SC Category counselling if no general rank is given?
  14. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  15. What is the exact date of declaration of WBJEE results?
  16. What is the counseling date of WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  17. What will be my counseling date after scoring 19643 rank in WBJEE?
  18. What is the WBJEE counseling date? I have got 46500 rank in WBJEE
13th November 2011, 01:57 AM
Beready

Default Re: Date and Place of Counselling with a rank of 2933 in WBJEE?

hello friend,

your rank is good ,and you have a chance to get govt college .
so just go and attend the counseling in city office .
i hope you would choose better option.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?