5th July 2011, 04:18 PM
praviaru

How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?

sir,
i completed my MBA from jaibharath school of management studies affiliated to MG university.now i want to do phd from the same university as my subject was finance.hope u can help me for choosing the relevant topic for research.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA?
  2. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  4. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  5. Is it beneficial to do PhD in Tourism Management after MBA in Tourism Administration student? -- [New]
  6. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  7. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  8. Expected salary in B-School after completing PhD in Microbiology?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  10. Which course should I opt for between Ph.D in Management and Ph.D in Commerce being a candidate of MBA in Finance and HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to complete Ph.d in management from IIT after completing B.E Mechanical and MBA operations
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  14. What are the Ph.D subjects related to Management after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  15. Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate?
  16. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  18. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
13th November 2011, 02:13 AM
Beready

Default Re: How to fo Ph.D from Jaibharath School of Management after completing MBA?

hello friend,

if you want to do P.hd then its a very great matter .
you should to do it ,
you should to get that subject in research which is management related .\
than it can help you to apply your knowledge in projects .
so good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?