5th July 2011, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Information about Aeronautical Entrance Test?

I needed some information of aeronautical entrest exam..could u please give me the required info?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  2. Which is the entrance test of Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  4. Information about Aeronautical Engineering entrance exams in India?
  5. Entrance tests and their syllabus for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after XIIth ?
  6. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical engineering physical test for students with weak eyesight?
  8. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  11. Information about the B.A(H) French entrance test?
  12. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  13. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When can I fill up B.Sc Agriculture entrance test form? Date of test? -- [New]
  15. Which is the best college in Coimbatore for Aerospace with 100% placement?
  16. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Can I study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering being a Diploma holder in Information Technology?
  18. Can I apply for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after Computer Engineering in B.E?
5th July 2011, 09:23 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Aeronautical Entrance Test?

if you want to study aeronautical engineering then you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like other engineering stream.

there are so many institution which have aeronautical engineering course as a B.Tech or B.E degree. they take admission in these course through engineering entrance examination. you may get chance to take admission in a good institution if you do good rank in AIEEE engineering entrance examination. you may also take admission in state engineering college in aeronautical engineering through state level engineering entrance examination.

few institution also there for aeronautical engineering those conduct separate entrance test for admission in aeronautical engineering. you may try for these. to get details all about aeronautical engineering contact with an institution which have aeronautical engineering course. then they will provide you exact details abouth the aeronautical engineering course.

best wishes.
5th July 2011, 09:50 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

For admission in aeronautical engg.
you give the entrance exam like:--

IIT JEE
AIEEE

if you good rank then you eligible for admission in

IIT OR NIT of india

GOOD LUCK..............
5th July 2011, 10:35 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

indian institute of the space science and technology ( IIST ), sponsored by the ISRO OFFERS A UNIQUE undergraduate program in space technology and integrated masters program in space science and space application . IIST is the deemed university , registered under the department of the space, government of india.

courses offered by ISRO

1) B.TECH IN SPACE TECHNOLOGY - AVIONICS

2) B.TECH IN AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY - AEROSPACE ENGINEERING

CANDIDATE HAS TO APPEAR FOR IIT JEE EXAM AND MUST FULLFILL THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS

1) all those who have been placed in extended list of IIT-JEE

2) candidates placed in IIT-JEE rank but not selected for any seat in IITJEE counselling are also eligible

important document for the admission
* rank certificate issued by the IITJEE

FOR MORE DETAILS KINDLY VISIT www.iist.ac.in

some of the iit's also offers the course aerospace engineering , for that you must be placed into the rank list of the IITJEE HAVING descent total in iitjee exam

thanks best of luck
30th August 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

subject on which i have to focus to become an aeronautical engineer
6th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends...could i join aeronautical course after completion of my 10 th standered..i ll have comlete my 10th by march..so could any one tell me where do i join ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?