12th February 2011, 11:06 AM
disha kanubhai patel

Can I apply for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after Computer Engineering in B.E?

i am in 3rd year of computer engg in B.E.
now how can i apply for the aeronautical engg. in B.E or M.E ????
can i go in M.E in aeronautical engg by some entrance test???

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  5. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Can I apply for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after Computer Engineering in B.E?
  9. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  10. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  11. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  14. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  15. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?
  17. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  18. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
16th September 2011, 08:31 PM
AARTHIMANIVANNAN

Default Re: Can I apply for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering after Computer Engineering in B.E?

The knowledge about computer is necessary but B.E. in ECE will be well and good for you to do M.E. in aerospace engineering.some colleges will offer you that course like IAST trivandrum,MIT,St.joseph chennai...All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?