6th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which has a easier job, MBA or MCA?

most of them hav asked whether mca or mba but my question is which job is more stressfull which one is easier pls reply me i've completed my bca what exactly does a person who has studied mba and mca work waiting for ur rply
thank u

8th July 2011, 03:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has a easier job, MBA or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
most of them hav asked whether mca or mba but my question is which job is more stressfull which one is easier pls reply me i've completed my bca what exactly does a person who has studied mba and mca work waiting for ur rply
thank u
No, Jobs are Easy in Now A days, If you want to get good salary package then you must have to work continuously with the company, No company will pay you salary If you dont work seriously.

MBA and MCA both are different field, MCA is a computer related course and MBA is the Management course, After completing MBA you will get jobs as a manager in a company and this job was very difficult because you have to interact with different kind of Persons.

And After MCA you will get jobs as a software engineer in top IT companies like Wipro, Infoysis, TCS, And Many other companies. All the jobs are not easy. You have to work hard only then you will survive in a company. In now a days every company wants good and active candidates, so that they will handle the work in a company with proper manner. So according to me Both field Jobs are Tough, But if you have perform seriously then No jobs are tough for you. So You have to go with according to your Interest. If you like Computer field job then MCA is best Course and If you are interested to handle the client and motivate the client by your language then MBA is the best course.

So, If you have completed your BCA, then MCA is the best Option For you and Otherwise its totally depends on you, So always choose the courses according to your Interest.
8th July 2011, 03:47 PM
anusurya3203

I think u better to go for MBA.
8th July 2011, 04:21 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
thank u
Hello, well both MBA & MCA are demanding careers , you have the possibilities of huge growth in both the areas. About the stress- all the jobs now a days comes with stress, no one pays well for a relaxed job.It all depends on you and what level of stress you can cope with. But as you are an BCA graduate, i will recommend you to go for MCA. After all as an BCA graduate its your field of expertise.

And yes you can do MBA anytime during your career, so it will be in your interest if you go for MCA, get a job in the software industry and after gaining a few years of experience go for MBA. this will surely boost your career.

Any more queries, feel free to ask.
8th July 2011, 04:57 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
you must know that it is not the course that decides the ease of getting a job but it the hard work that you do....
you may have noticed many engineers sitting jobless and many graduates with a reputed job....
i would suggest you to do a course you are interested in
you'll be able to do a job very well if you are interested in the particular field...
choose wisely
best of luck
8th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Madhu543

It is better to select MCA for early job offers.
You can find jobs with MBA also but with little bit patience.
8th July 2011, 08:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
thank u
dear friend,

i suggest you to go for MCA after your BCA completion because if you do MCA then you will be getting specialized certificate in IT field and this will help you more than MBA.

after MCA you will be getting job in IT industry with a good salary package.

all the best.
8th July 2011, 09:39 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
your question is so crazy type.
because

both branch is different .

MBA is manager type post.

MCA is the computer application job

like Software job...

choice is yours............
8th July 2011, 10:05 PM
sruthilaya123

Quote:
thank u
i would u prefer to take MBA as in this competitive world MBA is having much scope...
9th July 2011, 07:28 AM
archana agarwal
Member+

As u have completed BCA, u have to do only MCA otherwise no meaning for BCA.

1. If u do ur MCA in regular it is good
2. If u do ur MCA in distance, u have to do one Specialized course in which u r interested like dot net / java related, i think dot net is better nowadays / even Web designing course which is in top and also choose a good university for distance.
3. After that u search for jobs / even if u r specialized in some field in programming, u can go in search of a job now itself

Always Don't try to change from ur field which u like ok........
9th July 2011, 09:47 AM
hardeep002

Smile Re: Which has a easier job, MBA or MCA?

mba has easier job
thank ypou
9th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which has a easier job, MBA or MCA?

hi friend,

Both MBA and MCA offers jobs. But both has advantages and disadvantages.

But you have mentioned that your UG degree is BCA . If you choose MCA it will be easier to study.

So, that you can placed in any of the IT companies like TCS, Wipro ,Infosys etc.,

Otherwise if you interested in Management side you can opt for MBA. That have high salary package equal to IT.

Choose according to your interest.

All the best.
@Gita@
31st August 2011, 04:51 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
thank u
It depend on your interest.If you having interest in your field then you can survive.If you are from the background of computer then you should choose MCA for your future.Its because you are familiar with computer field and its very good for you to get higher studies with computer field.So you should choose MCA.
If you dont have interest in computer field than MBA is good for your higher studies.You can get knowledge about business and managment from mba.
Its depend on you and your choice.Chosse the best one which have you more interest and give satisfaction to you.

All the best
31st August 2011, 07:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Both the courses has bright future prospect..
So, after completion of both the courses you will get a huge opportunity to get a job..

If you go for MCA course then after completion of MCA course you can get a job in a leading software company..
after getting a job in software sector as a software developer, you have to do hard work.. You have to show a consistent performance in your field to retain your job..
otherwise they will fire you....

If you go for MBA course then after completion of MBA course you can get a job in management field of a company.. in this field also you have to do hard work..
Because the whole responsibility of management is on you..
So, you have to show your best to retain your job..

It is not difficult to get a job , the difficult thing is to retain it..
So, no job is easy.. You have to show them the consistent performance..

As you have done your BCA course then according to me MCA course is the best option for you..
Go for that...
all the best.
3rd May 2012, 01:01 PM
Vikkybablu8

Quote:
thank u
dear friend,

No, Jobs are Easy in Now A days, If you want to get good salary package then you must have to work continuously with the company, No company will pay you salary If you dont work seriously.
As you have done your BCA course then according to me MCA course is the best option for you..
Go for that...
all the best
27th May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hello.i have done with bsc in computer sc.now am thinking to go for mba. do u think i can cope up with this? pl do reply
27th May 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hello.i have completed bsc in computer sc. now am looking forward for mba. is this a suitable course for m since am from science background?pl suggest m
8th June 2012, 01:04 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

i think after MCA you will get a job easily.because MCA has good scope in small cities also but incase of MBA,you have to go to big cities for the job.
10th January 2013, 04:48 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

easier job, MBA or MCA

1.MBA is manager type post

2.MCA is the computer application job

3.like Software job

4.both branch is different

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th January 2013, 08:34 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Which has a easier job, MBA or MCA?

Quote:
thank u

Dear Aspirant,

That's a nice Question my friend.

Coming to MBA work:

• MBA is taken by any degree holder who completes his UnderGraduation course and wishes to study the business managment.
  • It is the PG degree taken after the UG degree.It offers the business management studies.
  • It offers the students to get a brief understanding of the business environment in the market.
  • The work will be related to the IT market or the business market.It totally depends on the course you choose in the MBA.
  • If a person chooses a MBA(HR).He may go to the HR section of the company's
  • If a person chooses a MBA(Finance).He may go tot the Finance section of the company's.
  • The work will be related to the Business management and its relations only.
  • The work in the MBA is Good and a High salary is also offered.

Coming to the MCA Work:

1. The MCA is taken after the UG degree which relates to the Computer science.Like UG(BCA,B.COM,BSC etc).
  2. It is a PG degree taken after the above UG degree courses.
  3. It is related totally to the IT field.
  4. It is more related to the computer applications in the IT Market.
  5. The Salary can be low sometimes when compared to the MBA.
  6. The MCA students are now a days have a equal standard which the BTech CSE has it.

The Work cannot be compared.Both the MBA and MCA has its own advantage and disadvantages.

Both are having the Easy side and also the Complex side of work.So which ever you interest should be taken into consideration.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
9th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc with 67% which is the best option
mba,mca ,msc computer science
16th February 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have compeleted my bca in year 2011 distance learning.....then i done diploma in java technologies in 2012 from niit.....then i turn for banking preparation in 2013.....as my programing is not gud.....i wnt to opt for mba in finance from distance learning so it will be helpful in banking feild in future......but now also im confused wether i go for mba or mca??????
23rd March 2014, 07:48 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

I appreciate your interest in knowing the type of jobs that will be offered for the candidates after completion of MBA and MCA.

I have seen many of the candidates asking for the salaries after completion of MCA and MBA.

They will simply pick the course that offers more salaries and they don't bother about the work environment and other stuff.

Infact that is very much required for the candidates before joining in a job.

If the work culture and work environment is not encouraging, I am sure that one can not perform well.

It would be better for the candidates to opt for such a kind of job which will
-give job satisfaction
-provide a pleasant work environment
-give a good support from Team
-let you to enhance your knowledge etc.

This kind of work environment will be offered for you in many of the jobs that you join after completion of MBA course.

However, MBA in Marketing will not come under this category as these people have to interact with various mindsets of customers and have to get the business out of them.

But the thing is you may or may not get good salaries after completion of MBA course when compared to IT jobs.

In IT jobs,
-you will get good salaries
-you have to work for extra hours most of the times especially when the project delivery time
-you will be having deadlines etc.

My suggestion would be to go for MBA course to have good working environment.

Wish you all the best.
12th February 2020, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello .... Currently i'm completing BCA but i'm poor in programming language..so i'm confused what to choose next Either MBA or MCA ?
30th June 2023, 08:30 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

The ease of finding a job can vary depending on various factors such as market demand, industry trends, individual skills and experience, and personal preferences.

Here are some points to consider when comparing the job prospects of MBA and MCA:

MBA:

Job Opportunities: An MBA degree provides a broad range of career opportunities in various industries such as finance, marketing, consulting, human resources, operations, and entrepreneurship. MBA graduates often pursue managerial or leadership positions in companies or start their own businesses.

Market Demand: The demand for MBA graduates can fluctuate depending on the economic climate and industry trends. Certain sectors may have a higher demand for MBA professionals, while others may be more competitive or require specialized skills and experience.

Skill Set: MBA programs typically focus on developing skills in areas such as management, leadership, strategic thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and communication. These skills are valuable in corporate settings and can be applicable across industries.

Networking Opportunities: MBA programs often provide networking opportunities, industry connections, and internships, which can enhance job prospects through referrals and access to job openings.

MCA:

Job Opportunities: MCA graduates have opportunities in the field of information technology and computer applications. They can work as software developers, programmers, systems analysts, database administrators, web developers, or pursue careers in areas like artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data science, and mobile app development.

Market Demand: The demand for skilled IT professionals, including MCA graduates, has been consistently high due to the rapid growth of the IT industry. However, the job market can also be competitive, and individuals with specialized skills or experience may have an advantage.

Skill Set: MCA programs focus on developing technical skills in programming languages, software development, database management, computer networks, algorithms, and other computer-related areas. MCA graduates are equipped with specialized knowledge and expertise in computer applications.

Technology Advancements: The IT industry evolves rapidly, and staying updated with emerging technologies and trends is essential for MCA professionals to remain competitive in the job market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?