7th July 2011, 12:04 PM
imaduddin

Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?

i wanna do diploma in automobile engg n then jump to mechanical engg, is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  4. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  9. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  11. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  12. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  15. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  16. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  17. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  18. Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
27th June 2013, 01:25 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?

Dear Friend,

* Yeah, it is possible to do either mechanical or auto mobile engineering. Both of these two streams have got a great scope and bright career these days.

* These are much ever green fields and you would be able to obtain a high grade of packages in these fields if you are strong in your core knowledge.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?