10th July 2011, 11:11 PM
Shonima.N.M

Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 88.9 GATE percentile? Any possibility to get admission in IITs?

my GATE percentile is 88.9.please give some colleges in which i can get admission.is there any possibility to get admission in IITs

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 88.9 GATE percentile? Any possibility to get admission in IITs?
  2. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  3. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  4. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  5. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  6. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  7. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  8. Do I have any chance for admission in IITs after scoring 456 in GATE, 6963 rank, 94.86 percentile and 35.67 marks?
  9. Will I get admission in Anna University or any other colleges after scoring 35 score in GATE with 70 Percentile?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate? -- [New]
  11. In which institute can I get after scoring 385 in GATE with 92 percentile? Can I get into IITs,NITs or Bits Pilani?
  12. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  14. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode?
  16. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  17. Can I get into IITs or NITs after scoring a GATE percentile of 86.74?
  18. Can I get into IIT or NIT after scoring 81.7 percentile?
14th October 2011, 09:24 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 88.9 GATE percentile? Any possibility to get admission in IITs?

Your score in GATE is average. so, i do not think you will get IITs. For iits you need 99.9 percentile. May be you will get NITs and other government and private colleges.

for more details you can visit the last year's cutoff of some institutes.
29th February 2012, 07:13 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 88.9 GATE percentile? Any possibility to get admission in IITs?

hello,
Your score in GATE is average. so, i do not think you will get IITs. For iits you need 99.9 percentile. May be you will get NITs and other government and private colleges.

for more details you can visit the last year's cutoff of some institutes.

best of luck
15th March 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities to get into NITS after scoring gate percentile of 73.8 in CS stream and in ST category.
16th March 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

i got 36% in Gate exam in general. where i will get a chance? and i am not a B.TECH studen. i completed my masters in computer science.
16th March 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I got 36% in Gate Exam in general..i have completed my computer science masters. and i am not a B.TECH student.. so where i will get a chance? and in which course.
16th March 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

My gate percentile is 76 (SC) please give some colleges in which i can get admission.
17th March 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 30marks,272 gate score,80.5%. wil i get any govt colleges under gate scholarship?
18th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 26 , am i eligible to apply to NITIE? IF Yes then ,is there any chance of getting call for GD/interview?
2nd April 2012, 01:40 PM
arun660

Hi
GATE percentile 88.9 is good sore.
You hav 90% of getting seat in the IIT colleges.
Try to apply application for all IIT and NIT colleges.

You check this website for more details about the IIT colleges
http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colleges/IIT/

GOOD LUCK

regards
arun
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?