20th July 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Space Science Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

how can i get a chance in space science being a diploma electrical ngineer?

1st September 2011, 03:24 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I join in Space Science Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

You cannot avoid maths.

Eligibility and course details concerning a career in space science

Any candidate having mathematics or physics in their graduation or post graduation level can go after to apply for a career in space science. After successful completion of any specific courses in space science available through various colleges and universities in India offering space science one can become a space scientist. Additionally, some other subjects where one can focus to have a better chance of pursuing a career in space science are applied physics, electronics, computer science and engineering etc. The very first institute that was setup in India to impart courses in space science is the Center for Space Science and Technology Education in Asia and the Pacific which was established in the year 1995. It was one of the first of its kind and was fully under the governance of the Government of India. The said institutes conducts various graduate and post graduate degree courses, some of which are mentioned as below:-

Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System

Space and Atmospheric Science

Satellite Meteorology and Global Climate

Satellite Communication

Some of the colleges, universities and institutes offering courses in Space Science

There are many different institutes which has also similar degree courses in space science in India. Some of these colleges, institutes and universities in India are as follows:

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram

University of Calcutta, Kolkata

University of Pune, Pune

ITI Bombay, Mumbai

University of Mumbai, Mumbai

For more details visit:http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resourc…
13th September 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in Space Science Engineering being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?

I have done diploma in electrical engineering ,so can i do space science engineering after that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?