30th May 2012, 09:37 PM
Naveen kapula

What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?

Good evening sir,i am Naveen from palvoncha,khamman distric andrapradesh.just 25 days back i was written my final exams in jntu university hydrabad.now my question is i wann to do the job in my electrical core compenies.for this perpouse i want platform to getting the job.but i dont know how can i approching that.could you please tell me about it

13th September 2012, 09:04 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?

Hi there are lot of electrical companies in INDIA.
1.NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation) is the largest Indian state-owned electric utilities company based in New Del
2.National Hydroelectric Power Corporation..is an Indian electric utilities company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorised capital of Rs 2,000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects
3.Tata Power is India's oldest private sector electric utility company. On March 22, 2011, it has announced partnership with Sunengy, to build India's first floating solar plant
4.Reliance Power
5.Adani Power limited
6.Damodar Valley Corporation
7.Lanco Infratech
8.SJVN
9.Nuclear Power Corporation of India
10.CLP Power

so these are the companies you have to target.Go to their sites look for any vacancies and then apply. They also conducts exams and interviews to select candidates.
look for any advertisements regarding recruitment or else try through Referal.
13th September 2012, 11:21 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in electrical core companies?

Electrical Core companies in India:

**Lanco Infratech

**Reliance Power

**CLP Power

**Adani Power Limited

**Nuclear Power corporation of India

**Damodar Valley Corporation

**SJVN

**National Hydroelectric Power Corporation

**NTPC

all the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?