4th August 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?

hi! my son has passed diploma in civil engineering from l.e.colege in may june 2010. 54% marks he got . he did not got admisson in gujarat till august 2010. so, we took his admisson in other state after giving heavy donetion. in 1st year B.E. but,he is not ok with the style of study there& want to come & study in gujarat.can i get admisson in gujarat any how? please reply me soone. my email id is [email protected] thanks.

12th February 2016, 11:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After passing diploma in civil engineering from L.E college with 54% can I get admission in other state with donation?

He can get admission to the course of B.Tech in Gujarat but he needs to appear for the LEET Examination and once he is able to clear this Examination he will be able to take admission to the course of B.Tech in the Colleges of Gujarat under the Lateral Entry Program.
So he needs to prepare for the Entrance Examination so as to crack the Examination and get admission to the Best colleges in Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?