12th February 2016, 03:02 PM

Process to get admission in M.Tech from NIT? Can I get admission through GRE?

Hi, i am a BE completed student from nepal, plz sir can you tell me the process to get admission in mtech from nit india? Can i get admission through GRE?

12th February 2016, 09:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in M.Tech from NIT? Can I get admission through GRE?

No you cannot get admission to the course of M.Tech from NIT by GRE Examination.
The only way to get admission to the course of M.Tech in NIT you need to appear for the GATE Examination.
This is the process to get admission to NIT's in India.
So prepare yourself so that you can make yourself eligible for the course of M.Tech from NIT.
12th February 2016, 11:09 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in M.Tech from NIT? Can I get admission through GRE?

The admission to National Institute of Technology in Master of Technology is done through scorecard of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted either by IIT or IISC. The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is that candidate must have done four years of bachelor's degree in engineering or technology or master's degree in science from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for exam.

GATE is an objective online test which consists of 65 questions of 100 marks. You need to score well in this exam if you want admission in NIT. You can apply for GATE exam next year as important date for this year exam is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?