6th August 2011, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?

Hi sir/mam,
I am maninder , student of mechanical engineering in 7thsem. Next sem is my training period . I want to get training under DRDO.please tell me about different plants of DRDO and procedure and requirements to get training under the same.
Looking forward for your quick reply.

12th November 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?

what's the type of field have in drdo for c.s.e student ?
26th February 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?

Where I can have summer training.I am student of ECE and in 3rd year .I have 9.28 cgpa and student of VIT Vellore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?