13th October 2010, 08:08 PM
Adi Thakur

Training at DRDO for B.Tech Final Year Students? What is the procedure?

Hello Sir... I m currently pursuing my b.tech final yr.. My training is to be scheduled in January... I want to know how can i get admission for training at DRDO?? What is the whole procedure??

13th October 2010, 09:39 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Training at DRDO for B.Tech Final Year Students? What is the procedure?

dear sir,
Defense Research and Development Organisation conducted Scientist Entry Test every year for academic year 2011 for admission in Medical Program.DRDO SET 2011 is conducted on all India bases of September every year in order to provide equal opportunity to all students from different educational institutions in view of the increasingly wide variation in the marking pattern of different educational institutions in the country. The Defense Research and Development Organization DRDO invite all eligible candidates for Scientist Entry Test 2011

Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have a first class bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in electronics and communication Engineering or mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering /Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed university.Age:28 years for apply
15th October 2010, 11:25 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Training at DRDO for B.Tech Final Year Students? What is the procedure?

Dear friend,

There are some common procedure for applying for training in DRDO.

First you should take application form from DRDO officials & after filling the form you have to attested by Principal in it & submit it into DRDO office.

After shortlisting your name , you can do training in DRDO.

I would like to suggest you that kindly submit your form as soon as possible, because so many students from all India apply in DRDO.

good luck.
15th December 2010, 09:29 PM
Swaminathan077

Smile Re: Training at DRDO for B.Tech Final Year Students? What is the procedure?

dear,

first of all take a letter from college and get it submitted to DRDO

there after analyzing your letter they will inform you accordingly

it may happen that they may ask for interview or written exam

it would be better you have a relative in that........it will help you

good day
30th December 2010, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training at DRDO for B.Tech Final Year Students? What is the procedure?

when will be the training forms available for the B.Tech biotechology? And how we can get them?
6th January 2011, 06:07 PM
sourav monga

Dear Sir i want training in DRDO
I am in final year
pls tell me what is the procedure to take training in DRDO?
8th January 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know is there any benefit for b.tech cse student to have training in drdo
27th January 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF ECE IN FINAL YEAR. I WANT TO APPLY FOR 6 MONTH TRAINING IN DRDO. KINDLY TELL ME THE PROCEDURE.
28th January 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
IS there is need of any refrense for six month training in DRDO.
9th February 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i want traning at drdo for one and half month kindly tell me the procdure for this
27th May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

SIR!i am student of msc electronics .Iwant full time project from drdo. please tell me the process?
17th July 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

iam final year BE(ECE) student and i want to do my project in digital signal processing along with drdo which has real time application. could u give me some guidance?
1st August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am final year cse student .i want to do training in networking at drdo.what is the procedure.
31st January 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
What is the requirement for getting training in DRDO????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?