15th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA after scoring 49.56% in graduation?

hi im lali raina i gt 49.56 % in graduation is im eligible fr mba

Related Questions:
16th August 2011, 07:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after scoring 49.56% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, You are Not eligible to take admission in MBA Programme in Top Business Schools Because to get admission in MBA Course you need to complete your Graduation degree course with minimum 50% marks from a recognised University.

But You have scored only 49% marks in your Graduation then you will face some Difficulty To get admission in MBA Course because in Now a days every University and Colleges Wants Minimum 50% marks in your graduation with valid CAT/MAT Examination score card.

>> The admission are based on entrance examinations Like CAT/MAT Examination and To apply for CAT/MAT Examination you need to complete your Graduation in any discipline form a recognised University.

For CAT Examination candidates needs Minimum 50% marks, But you have not scored minimum 50% marks, so you are not eligible for CAT Examination.

>> But you are eligible to apply for MAT Examination and This examination was Conducted By AIMA every year 4 Times, So you are eligible to apply for This examination, But its not compulsory that you will get admission in MBA Course, because to get admission in MBA course your Need to scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation. So, You will not get admission in MBA Course in top Business Schools and for more Information check the Official Website of CAT/MAT Examination.
16th August 2011, 07:55 PM
rituparna.saharay

You can give the entrance tests of institutes having PG.You can opt for PG and secure admission in good colleges.You have a good opportunity.
16th August 2011, 07:56 PM
rituparna.saharay

You can give the entrance tests of institutes having PG.You can opt for PG and secure admission in a good college.You have a good opportunity.
16th August 2011, 09:31 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Your not eligible to join in mba course .because your percentage of marks is low for join in mba course . many of the mba college are need maximum 60% percentage of marks and also conducted entrance exam for the candidates .
there select candidates according to percentage of marks in entrance examination .

If your ambition is join in mab course . so don't worry you should apply for the mat { Management Aptitude Test} examination . and try to good percentage of marks in that exam .If you get good percentage of marks in mat examination then you definitely get admission in top institution as you like .
11th October 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card while travelling by train. Only my registration form No. is available . Can I get my score card by submitting only registration form No.
21st October 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i am biswaballava panda pursing graduation in commerce back ground,and i am sorry to say that if i secure 45%mark in my graduation
.can i apply for MAT course?
24th October 2011, 11:40 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Your not eligible to join in mba course .because your percentage of marks is low for join in mba course . many of the mba college are need maximum 60% percentage of marks and also conducted entrance exam for the candidates .
there select candidates according to percentage of marks in entrance examination .

If your ambition is join in mab course . so don't worry you should apply for the mat { Management Aptitude Test} examination . and try to good percentage of marks in that exam .If you get good percentage of marks in mat examination then you definitely get admission in top institution as you like .
7th November 2011, 11:03 PM
rudramishra

10th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 468-470 scores in MAT in december 2011.i know this is very less .what are my chances still?
12th January 2012, 09:40 PM
edward1989

15th January 2012, 09:13 PM
edward1989

15th January 2012, 11:51 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in MBA
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria

MBA eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation with minimum 40% marks.

2.Age limitation :
There are no such age limitation

3.No of attempts :
There are no limitations.

You can go for these colleges after getting a good result :

ALLIANCE

IRM,manasarover

BIMTECH

Welingkars

amity

SCMS cochin

Sri shiengri

NIILM

IMS ramaiah,bangalore

EMPI

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBA.pdf(1.80 MB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf mba_learning-education-information-sheets-.pdf(185.9 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf mbacareer99.pdf(383.3 KB, 110 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?