16th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am vishnu Raj . I have completed my graduation from kerala university with 45% of marks, and i am in (OBC )category. I want to know if i can do MBA in international business this percentage in graduation? Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?

16th April 2016, 10:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course, you must have completed Graduation course with at least aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised university. Since, you have secured an aggregate of 45% marks in your Graduation being a OBC category candidate, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course.
17th April 2016, 12:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am vishnu Raj . I have completed my graduation from kerala university with 45% of marks, and i am in (OBC )category. I want to know if i can do MBA in international business this percentage in graduation? Am I eligible for doing MBA after completion of graduation course with just 45% marks?
Since, you have scored below 50% of marks at Graduation hence, it is hard to get admission for MBA through regular mode. Because, it is mandatory that you must score more than 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for MBA in International Business through regular mode.

MBA in International Business is one among the highly demanded courses now days. The course duration of MBA in International Business is two years. The course study basically deals with the business and Management Techniques.

Those who completed their Graduation in any discipline with 50% are eligible to apply. Another common criteria for the course is that the applicant should qualify the entrance exam carried nationally (like CAT/MAT/GMAT) or by the concerned University.
17th April 2016, 12:37 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult for you to get enrolled for MBA course with only 45% marks in Graduation degree.

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration .

Some of the entrance exams through which one can get enrolled for MBA course are CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, IBSAT .

Eligibility criteria for MBA degree are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate appearing for the final year of their graduation degree are also eligible to apply for the exam .

-There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the MBA degree .
17th April 2016, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Your graduation marks is below 50% so you are eligible for MBA exam through MAT entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MBA course.

There are no age criteria.
17th April 2016, 04:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to opt for MBA course after completion of your graduation with 45% marks being an OBC candidate.

You will however have to appear for entrance examinations like CAT, MAT,etc. in order to be eligible to get admission in MBA colleges.
17th April 2016, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to do MBA Course after Graduation:

No, you are not eligible to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course after completion of Graduation with just 45% marks. Whether candidate is eligible to not basically depends upon his/ her caste category. Here is the minimum educational qualification required.

>> Candidates must have completed or successfully passed Bachelor's Degree or a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Minimum Percentage Criteria Required:
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates - 45% marks
For All Others - 50% marks

>> To appear in any management entrance examination, the minimum percentage required for you is 50% as you belong to OBC category and this is the reason why you are not eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?