18th August 2011, 12:07 AM
laxmiprasanna544

Am I eligible for Infosys or IBM? I'm pursing B.Tech with 70.9% and I'm a Telugu medium student

hi sir... i am studying b.tech 4th yr...
i have 70.9% upto 3-2...so im eligible for an infosys/ibm or not?
im a Telugu medium student up to 10th....thatsy im afraid of this???
so, plz suggest me if im eligible what im preparing to face the placements...
plz give me a reply..
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  2. Can I get all the study materials for IAS preparations in Telugu medium?
  3. IBM, MAhindra or Infosys which one is better for job through campus placement?
  4. Telugu medium B.Sc graduate is eligible for UPSC?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which medium is better for writing IAS examination - Telugu or English?
  7. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  8. Is the AFMC exam conducted in Telugu language? A telugu medium student can apply for AFMC exam?
  9. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  10. Am I eligible to join CA course via IPCC after completion of B.Com Telugu medium? -- [New]
  11. How to study for IPCC? I'm a telugu medium student and have passed CPT
  12. How to prepare for written exam(english section) of Infosys? i'm from Telugu background
  13. Am i eligible for rural banks in Andhra with 10th qualification in Telugu medium?
  14. Am I eligible for Placement in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and Apple having secured 63% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech?
  15. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  17. Am I eligible to get placed in HCL, IBM, Infosys after scoring 70% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th, 74.5% in graduation and 70% in PG?
  18. How can a Telugu medium student train himself to speak fluent English?
3rd April 2012, 07:06 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys or IBM? I'm pursing B.Tech with 70.9% and I'm a Telugu medium student

Yes,You are eligible for Infosys,IBM and TCS etc.

Don't Think Above about i am a Telugu Medium Student.

Educational Qualification:

B.Tech with 60% of Marks require.

Final year student also can eligible with out any backlogs minimum percentage is 60% of Marks.

Selection Procedure:

Written Exam
Just a Minute Round(Some Companies Conduct)
Group Discussion
Technical Round
HR Round

Confidence can leads to crack Job:

If you wan to get a placement,First you should have a confidence with out confidence ,You can't face the Interview.

Now a days so many Employees in Software Companies comes from Telugu Medium.

So don't be worry about Telugu medium.So you have to Attend the all rounds with confidence

Books for Preparation of Campus Recruitment:

GRE-12 Edition for Vocabulary
Quantitative Aptitude -R S Agarwal
Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning -R S Agarwal

Valuable Points for you:

Communication skills require for Just a Minute and Group Discussion Round.

So you have to maintain Good Communication Skills and Body Language

Confidence is very essential for Technical round and HR Rounds

So you should be confident and take the attend the Interview and crack the Job

Website for Preparation: Best website for Preparation of Campus Interviews is http://www.indiabix.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?