15th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?

Hello,
What should be the percentage required
in B.Tech to attempt GRE exam?
Is TOFEL exam is necessary to do MS in USA?
I have to give both TOEFL and GRE if I want to do MS in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  5. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  8. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  9. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  12. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  13. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  14. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  15. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  16. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
21st April 2015, 07:56 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?

No percentage criteria in B.Tech is required to appear in GRE examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. To do MS in USA, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. So, you need to appear in both GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MS course in US universities.
21st April 2015, 02:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?

Yes, you have to appear for both GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams to pursue MS in USA, because most of the American universities offers MS admissions by considering GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores of the applicants. So, first try to complete these exams to apply for admission.

Percentage requirement:-
There is no percentage requirement or any education qualification requirement, which a candidate has to satisfy to appear for GRE exam. So, any candidate can appear for GRE exam, without satisfying any eligibility criteria. You can appear for GRE exam, just by booking a slot through online, by visiting the following link.
https://www.ets.org/mygre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?