7th August 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Best Biotech placement agencies in bangalore? I am studying MSc in Biotechnology

i am shivani msc in biotechnology and i am in banglore. so i wants to know about the best biotech placement agencies in banglore.plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
  2. What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?
  3. Can I get more salary in Biotech Companies at Bangalore being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Can I study M.Tech Biotech? I am studying B.E CSE final year
  5. What is the scope of biotechnology and microbiology? Which are the best colleges for this? Is there any guarantee for 100% placement?
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  7. Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. How can I join private company after doing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Biotechnology summer training in Bangalore? Where and how to do?
  10. Websites for searching jobs?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology
  14. How to get job alerts from ICICI?
  15. Scope of doing Biotechnology in India? Job opportunities after M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will there be any short term courses of Biotechnology to improve knowledge being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Can MS biotechnology be done after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Universities/colleges having M.S. in Biotechnology?
  18. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
15th January 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Biotech placement agencies in bangalore? I am studying MSc in Biotechnology

Hello shivani i am aditya from agra i want to with yu disc.biotechnology topic my no 8273605602
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?