26th August 2011, 07:23 PM

Minimum qualifications required to apply for B.Ed course in distance?

what is the minimum qualification of applying bed,,course in distance mode?????

16th September 2011, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Minimum qualifications required to apply for B.Ed course in distance?

sir meri inter me 44.44 percent hai and ba me 57 percent hai kya me b ed kar sakta hu
19th January 2012, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Minimum qualifications required to apply for B.Ed course in distance?

Rspected Sir!
I have completed bechlar degree for B.C.A.(Bechlar of Computer Application) So I can Apply degree for B.Ed. or Not?
My EmailId is [email protected]
13th February 2012, 07:23 PM

sir i have completed B.A. and 5 year experience in teacher % in B.A. 44.80 so i can apply degree for B.Ed by patrachar or not please send answer my Email Id is [email protected]
26th February 2012, 12:41 AM

i have 48 percent in graduation and 49 percent in m.a. can i apply for b.ed this year
5th April 2012, 02:11 PM

sir.ihave completed in 3 yaer diplom in computer engineering and i also finished in lateral entry for b.sc so.i can apply degree for B.ed.or not? please send answer my Email Id is [email protected]
11th June 2012, 04:21 PM

sir i have completed B.A. and 5 year experience in teacher % in B.A. 43.00% so can i apply degree for B.Ed by through Distance Learning like, IGNOU, Sikkim Manipal etc. or not please send answer my Email Id is [email protected]
14th June 2012, 03:42 PM

sir,i have complite iti in chackai but i join to b.ed i will pass plus two
13th July 2012, 07:33 PM

I have completed bachelor of insurance & risk management. I have scored 80% marks. Can I do b. ed? My email id is [email protected]
17th July 2012, 01:20 PM

IN YOUR UNIVERSITY, IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO B Ed FOR B Com. STUDENTS.IF, WHAT SUBJECTS CAN CHOOSE FOR IT?.
MY email id [email protected]
17th July 2012, 01:48 PM

Sir class 12 main 59.8 % hai kya main bca kar sakta hu plz reply my email ID [email protected]
11th September 2012, 06:02 PM

Minimum qualifications required to apply for B.Ed course ?

I am completed B Com, can I try to apply B Ed.
13th September 2012, 09:23 AM

sir profession course(BBA, BCA) karne wale Bed kar sakte h kya?
14th September 2012, 10:21 AM

i have complete BA with 45 % marks , can I do b.ed.
19th September 2012, 07:51 PM

Sir I have Complete B. Tech in Electrical from RVD University Udaipur from Distance course (Deemed). Can I do B.E.D. and Eligible for Teacher Vacancy.

My Mail ID : [email protected]
26th September 2012, 12:14 PM

Sir , I have completed my B.A. degree with 44% in 2011 and by next year I will complete my M.A. degree.Can I apply for B. ED. course in regular collage in mumbai or in distance collages like IGNOU etc............... ?
My email ID : [email protected]
1st October 2012, 01:58 AM

i have complete BA with 45 % marks , can I do b.ed.

my mail id [email protected]
16th October 2012, 04:02 PM

i had completed plus two from maharashtra state board in commerce with 68%. can do B.ed? If so then in which all univercities.
3rd November 2012, 06:22 PM

aft 12 can i do B.ed in distance education
19th December 2012, 08:13 PM

sir i have completed M.SC BIOTECHNOLOGY integrated course sir. can i do B.ed sir
4th January 2013, 09:39 PM

Dear sir ,i did B.A. in sociology and English.Do i can B. ed.?
4th January 2013, 11:14 PM
vikasjha39

HI!
Eligibility for B.ED through distance education:-
> Pass graduation with stream like Science, Arts and commerce which you can teach in school with minimum 40% marks.
> As such no age limit for B.Ed distance education.

UNIVERSITY FOR B.ED THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION:-

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
Tamil Nadu Open University
15th January 2013, 08:45 PM
educationindia

Hi Friends..............

The minimum qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is Graduation from any streams like arts, science, commerce, economics...........

ALL THE BEST...............
15th January 2013, 11:21 PM
Tarunj94

Hello friends,

:::::::UNIVERSITY FOR B.ED THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION:-::::::::

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
K. K. Handique State University
Kota Open University
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
Nalanda Open University
Netaji Subhas Open University

15th January 2013, 11:37 PM
vikash kumar prajapati

The Minimum Qualification required for taking Admission in B.ED Course is as follows:-

>>Your minimum educational qualification should be Graduation pass in the specified stream in which you will do the B.ED Course from recognized university.
>>Your graduation degree should be approved from the UGC.
>>Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 50%.

Best Colleges/Universities for B.ed Course through Distance Education are :-

>>Kolhan University.
>>P.K.Roy Memerial diatnce College.
>>Sidhu Kanhu University.
>>Dr Zakir Hussain Institute.
>>IGNOU.
>>Sikkim Maniopal University.
>>Guru Ghasidas University.
>>Pujnab University.
>>Nalanda Open University.
12th February 2013, 03:16 PM

Sir,iam completed BA MUSIC on 2010 so l can do the B.ED course?
21st February 2013, 08:36 PM

sir, i'm completed BA in Philosophy with 45% on 2008 & MA in environmental studies on 2011 with 53% can i eligible for B.ED course?
29th March 2013, 10:21 PM

sir,Iam doing my bca final year (with 75%) can i apply for BEd?

my email id is [email protected]
20th April 2013, 06:55 PM

sir, i have completed my MBA in finance with 63% in the year 2010, can i do B ed cource ? my email id is [email protected]
2nd May 2013, 01:46 PM

sir 10th and degree qualification there is no inter qualification can i do B.ed course?

6th May 2013, 01:13 PM

SIR,MY B.A.49.5% AND M.A. IN HINDI 57% ANY CONDITION, I GET B.ED DEGREE
6th May 2013, 08:49 PM
sohangoriya

Dear friend the Eligibility for B.ED through distance education is Graduation degree for any strem with good marks from a recognized University.

No age limit for B.Ed distance education.

The list of some best University for B.Ed through Distance Education:-

- Kota Open University

- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

- Nalanda Open University

- Netaji Subhas Open University

- Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University

- Tamil Nadu Open University

- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University

- Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU

- Karnataka State Open University

- K. K. Handique State University

Best of luck......
19th May 2013, 01:19 PM

I am doing. B.sc. in information. Technology. From punjab technical. University
Can I do bed & which. Subject
Naveen
25th May 2013, 10:17 PM

sir meri b.a program main 43% (SC category) hai kya main b.ed kar sakta hu.
28th May 2013, 01:31 PM

I have finished diploma in teacher training two year course and i have 4 year working experience. how to study B.ed pls tell me sir.
11th June 2013, 04:40 PM

i have finished my physiotherapy in 2006. now i want to do B.ed its possible? pls reply me at [email protected]
3rd July 2013, 06:53 PM

I have complete BA haunrs with 49% marks in history, can I do b.ed.

10th September 2013, 03:57 PM

Sir,maine B.A.44% se kiya hai.kya main b.ed kar sakata hun.kaun si university se m.p. Main.
25th September 2013, 10:46 AM

i want to do b.ed course in hindi.I m an MBA (HR). In graduation my subject was computer application.Is this possible for me doing B.ED from hindi?pls tell me duration of the course also.pls guide me thank you.
15th October 2013, 06:15 PM

can i take admisson in b.ed after d.ed courses?
5th December 2013, 01:08 AM

Sir, I have completed Bsc(Mathematics)hons with 43% marks,can I do B.Ed from a UGC granted university throughout India in Distance or regular course. If not possible please suggest me which training is suitable for me as I want to join as a teacher in a reputed school.
My mail ID is [email protected].
suggest me as early as possible.
19th February 2014, 01:20 PM

Rspected Sir!
I have completed bechlar degree for B.C.A.(Bechlar of Computer Application) So I can Apply degree for B.Ed. or Not?
My EmailId is [email protected]
5th March 2014, 07:54 PM

What is the wualification or petcenteg for b.ed after doing BA.HONERSE .....MY % IS 45 in gradution
Can i eligable for b.ed
6th March 2014, 11:53 AM
ChakrabortyP

You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course. The admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy.
27th March 2014, 11:48 AM

I have completed completed b.SC and kept 70 %.I have also done MCA with 74%.Should i eligible for B.ED.My email id is [email protected]
16th July 2014, 04:01 PM

i have completed b.sc but 5 th sem is not clear ..i have 1 kt in 5th sem... should i eligible for b.ed . My email id is [email protected]
16th July 2014, 04:09 PM

i have completed b.sc but 5 th sem is not clear ..i have 1 kt in 5th sem... should i eligible for b.ed . My email id is [email protected]
19th July 2014, 07:48 PM

I finished my BSc Interior Design & Decoration in 2009 Batch. Should I eligible for B.ed Course. My mail Id is [email protected]
30th August 2014, 06:11 AM

Rspected Sir!
I have completed bechlar degree for B.Pharma(Bechlar of pharmacy )So I can Apply degree for B.Ed. or Not?
19th October 2014, 01:02 PM

Sir I HV got 63%in 12tth.but in this time I HV no archive good marks.. I Hv got 46-47 marks in b.a..but I won't to do b.ed...plz tell me what to do