23rd August 2013, 12:19 AM
jessyrapper

Am I eligible to appear for TCS recruitment process? I have scored 77% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech

sir,i got 77% in 10th,77% in 12th and 64% in b.tech,but in 5th sem i've a back and i'm waiting for its result,Am i eligible to appear in tcs recruitment process?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for TCS campus recruitment?
  2. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate having scored 89% in 10th, 79% in UG and 54% in 12th Class?
  3. Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?
  4. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  8. Am I eligible to register for TCS recruitment after scoring 83% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 86% in B.E and 85% in M.Tech
  9. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  11. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  12. Am I eligible for TCS if scored 55% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 73% in B.E?
  13. Eligibility for TCS with 73% marks in B.Tech, 51% in 12th standard and 91% in 10th standard? other companies where i can apply?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  15. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS after scoring 72% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th?
  17. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
23rd August 2013, 08:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TCS recruitment process? I have scored 77% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyrapper View Post
sir,i got 77% in 10th,77% in 12th and 64% in b.tech,but in 5th sem i've a back and i'm waiting for its result,Am i eligible to appear in tcs recruitment process?

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES and it is the top most and the big popular software company which comes under the top 10 software companiesTCS is top It company and tcs is multi National Company that hire Engineering and MCA students for the job post in their company.

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

You have a pending backlog so sorry dear , you are not applicable for TCS recruitment .

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

From TCS written papers , they should focused on Aptitude and Puzzle section so prepare well this section vary well .If you once cleared 1st round then you can easily enter in TCS .

For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .

For more details about TCS , you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

23rd August 2013, 11:18 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for TCS recruitment process? I have scored 77% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech

Quote:
Below is the Minimum qualifications required to apply for Jobs in TCS:

>> Minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), BE/BTECH, Masters(if any)

>> Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in these exams in your first attempt only

>> Compartment and Improvement exams marks are not considered

>> Minimum age to apply is 18 years

>> All the education should have been done through regular mode only

>> NO correspondence and distance education is allowed

>> There should not be GAP in education or Work of more than 24 months
23rd August 2013, 11:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for participating in TCS recruitment, as you have prevailing backlogs. Applicant should have a consistent score of 60%marks from 10th till graduation. Not more than two year gap between studies is permitted. Selection process is done through aptitude test, technical test, GD, and interview. Preparation on written exam can be done after collecting previous years placement papers.
23rd August 2013, 03:02 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

TCS Stands Tata Consultancy Services

It is a one of the top most IT sector company in India

TCS Eligibility :

Candidates should have 60% aggregate in his /her education career

No standing backlogs

There should be not be a gap of more then 2 years in the education

M.Tech & MCA candidates having 3 or more then 3 years experience are not allowed

Candidates pursuing full time courses are only to attend the recruitment

Good knowledge in computer languages like C , C++ , Java , .NET , DBMS , DBA , ...

Selection Process :

Written Test

Technical Interview

Management & HR Interview

http://www.tcs.com/
23rd August 2013, 05:14 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:

Hi,

Click image for larger version

Name:	TCS_logo.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	144981

TCS- Tata Consultancy Services

TCS is one of India's top software company. They have some criteria for the recruitment of fresh engineers.

The criteria include --

Candidate should have scored 60% marks in 10th, 12th.

Candidate should have scored 60% marks in engineering.

There should be no backlogs.

So, considering these criteria, though you have got more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and engineering, but you have a backlog also, which makes you ineligible for the TCS recruitments.

You can try for other companies.
23rd August 2013, 05:30 PM
maruthidevi

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES and it is the top most and the big popular software company which comes under the top 10 software companiesTCS is top It company and tcs is multi National Company that hire Engineering and MCA students for the job post in their company.

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

You have a pending backlog so sorry dear , you are not applicable for TCS recruitment .

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .

From TCS written papers , they should focused on Aptitude and Puzzle section so prepare well this section vary well .If you once cleared 1st round then you can easily enter in TCS .

For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .
23rd August 2013, 10:28 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:

TATA Consultancy Services

Eligibility details for TCS :-
  • Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years.
  • Candidates minimum marks in class 10th,12th,Bachelor degree and or Post Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks overall in best five subjects.
  • Candidates musty have studied Mathematics in Inter level.
Important Notes :-
  • Once you have disqualified in Interview session of TCS recruitment then you will not be able to apply for the next six months.
  • You should have more then 2 years of study gap.
  • Your bachelor/Post graduation degree should be from regular university and it should not be from distance learning.
Quote:
As you have backlog in Fifth semester and you have not get the result,so you will not be able to apply for TCS.Another important point is that you will have to fill the form by giving details that " Ever backlog = Total number of backlog paper" and in "Current Backlog paper = Number of Paper of current backlog in current semester" during filling recruitment form.
TCS Selection Process :-
  1. Written Test - Aptitude,Reasoning,Verbal Ability.
  2. Technical Interview.
  3. HR Interview.
Total number of questions will be 35.
Total duration of time will be 80 minutes.
Negative marking for each wrong answer will be 0.33 marks.
24th August 2013, 01:22 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

TCS- Tata Consultancy Services.

Eligibility:

Candidate should be citizen of India.

Candidate should complete the 10th & 12th and Graduation and post Graduation with 50% of marks for recognized University.

Candidate age limit should be more than 18 years.

Candidate should have mathematics subject in 12th standard.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Technical Interview

HR Interview

All the best............
24th August 2013, 04:30 AM
Vani_Chugh

Dear friend,

Yes you can definitely attend the TCS recruitment process. In fact you can appear in almost in all the placement drives.

The minimum expected percentage is 60 % throughout. And you have scored much better than that.

Just concentrate on your reasonong skills, english and technical skills before appearing for the interview.

Thanks
25th August 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

sir I have 90% in 10th ,82% in 12 th and 9.29 cgpa in btech. can I go for direct interview in tcs???
as I came to know that dere is no such rule this tym is it true????
25th August 2013, 12:14 PM
vaibhav joshte

TCS Eligibility :

No standing backlogs

M.Tech & MCA candidates having 3 or more then 3 years experience are not allowed

Good knowledge in computer languages like C , C++ , Java , .NET , DBMS , DBA , ...
you can definitely attend the TCS recruitment process. In fact you can appear in almost in all the placement drives.

The minimum expected percentage is 60 % throughout. And you have scored much better than that.
11th September 2013, 01:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

TCS Eligibility :

No standing backlogs

Good knowledge in computer languages like C , C++ , Java , .NET , DBMS , DBA

Selection Process:

Written Test

Technical Interview

HR Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?