1st September 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?

if my daughter study in chandigarh and resident of punjab with domicile is she eligbile for punjab pmt

15th March 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?

I am a sikh residing in Assam and studied in Assam .Am I eligible to appear in PMET?
29th March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my daughter eligible for Punjab PMT if she studies in Chandigarh and resides in Punjab?

i have completed my 10 2 from a school in chandigarh but i reside in punjab and also have a domicile of punjab.am i eligible for punjab pmt 2012 mbbs course?????
13th June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for appearing both in chandigarh & punjab PMT test if schooling in chandigqarh and resides in punjab
14th June 2012, 08:19 AM
kinnarnara

hi,
PMT exam stands for pre medical test.
This exam is conducted by cbse(central board of school education).
PMT exam eligiblity;
>12th standard with medical stream from a recognized board.
>age limit is 17 to 25 years.
>you must be indian citizen.
For mhttp://aipmt.nic.inore,
1st April 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done my schooling in Chandigarh and I live in punjab... am I eligible for punjab PMT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?