4th January 2012, 01:14 PM
Preeti Bijalwan

Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course pursuing 2nd year of Graduation?

i am pursuing graduation 2nd year n m having my exams in april,after tht can i give exams for MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BMS?
  2. How to do MBA after graduation? I am pursuing TYB.Com
  3. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  4. Am I eligible for IPS if I am pursuing MBA course?
  5. How to proceed for my preparations for NET entrance exam?
  6. How to do MBA after graduation? Can I qualify for entrance exam of MBA after my graduation(External)
  7. Can I give IIT-JAM Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Degree?
  8. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  9. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam after doing final year of graduation
  10. Can I sit for MBA entrance exam? I am a final year of graduation
  11. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  12. Eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has an arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  13. Details of entrance exam and fee for pursuing MBA in a Foreign country? Is there any online classes available?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose? -- [New]
  15. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  16. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  17. Possibility to apply in PhD entrance exam for a candidate who has arrears in 2nd semester of MBA?
  18. How much percentage is required for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2012, 04:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course pursuing 2nd year of Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preeti Bijalwan View Post
i am pursuing graduation 2nd year n m having my exams in april,after tht can i give exams for MBA
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and the Duration of MBA course is 2 years and the course is Divided into 4 semester.

The admission in MBA Course are based on Entrance examinations Like CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/TANCET and Many other Examination Conducted by Various Universities.

But To apply for these examinations, you have to complete your Graduate degree course first, If you are Pursuing Final year degree course, then you are also apply for MBA Entrance examination. Pre-final Year candidates are not eligible to apply for MBA Entrance examination because the Score card of MBA Examination is Valid only for 1 Years.

If you have completed your 2Nd year and Pursuing Final year degree course, then you are eligible for MBA Entrance examination.

The selection are based on Written examination score along with Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Those who cracked all these stages are eligible to get admission in Top Business Schools like IIM's and Many Other Business Schools.

To apply for CAT Entrance examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% Marks from a recognised University, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for CAT Examination, So please apply for these examination only when you are Pursuing your Final year degree course and for more Information check official websites of CAT/MAT.

http://www.catiim.in
4th January 2012, 04:59 PM
jbalwinder

Default Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course pursuing 2nd year of Graduation?

no you cant because most of MBA entrance exam has validity of one year.
4th January 2012, 05:11 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you are pursuing your graduation course and you are in 2nd year now, then you are not eligible to appear in MBA entrance exam..

To sit in MBA entrance exams you have to complete your graduation course at least..

After completion of graduation you can go for MBA entrance exam.
When you will be in final year of graduation then you can also apply for MBA entrance exams..

Now, you just concentrate on your study.. And try to secure a good a percentage of marks in graduation.

All the best.
4th January 2012, 07:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preeti Bijalwan View Post

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for MBA programe now because you are now in 2nd year of graduation.So firstly you have completed your graduation then you are eligible for MBA course.

You must be completed your graduation at least above 50% marks from recognized University.

Graduate any discipline are eligible for MBA programme.Means there are no individual discipline.

Final year student are also eligible for MBA course.Also pass-out batch are eligible for MBA course.

But you must have valid score in CAT ,MAT and XAT exam.These exams are key for enter MBA course.

CAT exam is conduct one time in a year. MAT exam is conduct 4 times in a year.

There are no age limit for applicable persons.
4th January 2012, 08:25 PM
malhotra.varun91

Smile Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course pursuing 2nd year of Graduation?

If you have completed your 2nd year in gruduation then you are elligable to apply for MBA.

Only final year students can apply for MBA,pre-final tyear students are not elligable.

The selection are based on Written examination score along with Group Discussion and Personal Interview

So best of luck.
6th January 2012, 12:05 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I give Entrance Exam for MBA course pursuing 2nd year of Graduation?

Hi

MBA is the Master's program in Business Administration.

It is one of the most advanced and corporate related post graduation courses which is in very high demand over the past decade.

It is also expected that in the near future also MBA professionals would be required in large scales.

So if you are thinking of going for MBA course as your post graduation, it is very nice.

-> I must tell you something about the MBA course. It is a professional course which is of duration 2 years. Its a master's or post graduation program which are mostly taken up by candidates who are looking to enter the corporate sector for their jobs.

Now in India, we have a lot of competition for this. Thus there are various entrance examinations for which you have to sit and crack them so that you may get a seat in any good B-School.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria's to sit for any MBA entrance exam are :

• You should be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university. Some good MBA colleges ask for a minimum 50% aggregate in graduation also.
  • If you are in the final year of your graduation/post graduation then you can apply for any MBA entrance, but pre final year students CANNOT apply.

Now as you ask, that you are presently pursuing the 2nd year of your graduation where you have failed to mention in which stream.

Some graduation courses are of 3 years while others are of 4-5 years. Anyways.. you cannot apply for any MBA entrance exam as of now.

You have to be in your final year to apply for the same.

Some of the most followed MBA entrance exams are : CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, MBS, JIMS, TANCET, SNAP, etc...

You can apply for any in your final year and after that.

No age or attempt limits are imposed in any exam except for CAT, in which you can take limited number of attempts.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
6th September 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of graduation can i sit for MBA entrance exam and if yes, than can you please tell me the procedure of conducting MAT entrance test...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?