8th September 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to write NAPLEX exam?

HI
For pharm.d students has eligibility to write NAPLEX exam ..........then what is our future,any jobs can u please answer me.....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for NAPLEX exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria to write KPSC entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  3. Am i eligible for NAPLEX exam after finishing B.Pharmacy and MBA(HR) part time
  4. Can I be eligible for NAPLEX exam after completing B.Pharmacy -- [New]
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to write IFS exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria to write IFS Exam?
  7. I have a Hotel Management Degree(BHM) : Am I eligible for writing IAS?
  8. Will I be eligible for FPJEE and NAPLEX after masters? Do we need to do Pharm.D for that?
  9. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years in India? Am I eligible for NAPLEX exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  11. What is PSU exam? Can a Chemical Engineering student write the exam? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  12. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria to write common bank exam?
  14. Where to get the application form to write the exam for lateral entry in 2nd year? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Am I eligible for NAPLEX exam after completing Pharm D course? I have completed B.Pharm and D.Pharm
  16. Eligibility Criteria of NDA exam? Is it possible to write NDA exam after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria to appear for SAIL entrance exam? Percentage needed in 10th and 12th board exam?
  18. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
26th October 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to write NAPLEX exam?

hey i have a doubt, are u eligible to write the naplex after ur 2 yr MS pharma pro gramme in US. some pple here are saying that u "CANNOT" write the naplex with 4 yr bachelor degree and u need 5 years
29th October 2011, 12:50 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Eligibility Requirements for Naplex in AZ - Foreign Graduate

Hi:

I am a foreign graduate currently doing my internship in Arizona. I had a quick question regarding the eligibility for NAPLEX. Do I have to finish the whole 1500 hours to take the NAPLEX or can I take the NAPLEX after I am finished with 1000 hours of internship?

I read in one of the forums that 1000 hours is enough but nothing to that effect on the AZ pharmacy board website. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
12th December 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

M.pharmacy students are eligible for writing NAPLEX exam?
18th December 2011, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

i am b-pharmacy student.can you please tell me is it required for eligibility of naplex exam..please tell me the answer its depending on my future.
10th January 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i m doing pharm.d(p.b) final yr.i want to apply naplex exam.i want details about that exam
27th January 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

hi.......nw I am in M.pharm in India.After this am I eligible for NAPLEX ?????pLease give me suggestions if you know .........
16th March 2012, 12:10 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

foreign graduate currently doing my internship in Arizona. I had a quick question regarding the eligibility for NAPLEX. Do I have to finish the whole 1500 hours to take the NAPLEX or can I take the NAPLEX after I am finished with 1000 hours of internship? read in one of the forums that 1000 hours is enough but nothing to that effect on the AZ pharmacy board website. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
2nd April 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I am m.pharmacy studient , am I eligible to write NAPLEX exam? please give me the reple,
2nd April 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

now I am in M.pharmacy in India. after this am I eligible for NAPLEX exam? please give me your suggestions please..
3rd April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i am B.pharm pass out of 2003,can i eligible for apply of NPLEX exam.
24th December 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, im VIDHUM,
what is the scale of pharma.D, graduate holder in USA and INDIA?
4th January 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

are phm.d people doing their post bachelorate eligible to write the naplex xam
13th June 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my pharm.d in india, what percentage does it need in the 6yrs of it (academic year).?
2nd December 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Perusing Pharma.D from Manipal University, Karnataka and I am in 6th Year as Internship may be completed in June 2014. My acadamics percentage is 80%. I have gone through GRE & Score is 297 and I am appearing TOFEL on 6th of this month. I am interested to go for abroad study in US. What are the courses are available for me after PharmaD there ? If I want to do practice in US what are the exams I can go through ? What about the Job opportunities in Canada ?

can you advise me for a right track ?

[email protected]
9th July 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my M.Pharm in india may i suitable for writing NAPLEX in US please reply me.
thank u
2nd September 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the eligibility criteria to write NAPLEX exam?

I have a query ... I am pursuing pharm d in India may I know the percentage requirements for Naplex exam and scope of jobs in USA after pharm d course and any other advices to appear for any other exams for practise in usa
24th January 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

i m iranian student in india first i completed b.pharm after that i did post bacclaurate 3 years
course as ph.d . am i elgibile to write naplex exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?