7th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Jojo007

Where to get the application form to write the exam for lateral entry in 2nd year? What is the eligibility criteria?

Hi,
I'm presently studying in mangalore in engg college which is affiliated to vtu.
But next year i want to get into Amrita college of engg in bangalore which is under deemed university.
May i know when can we get the application forms to write exam for lateral entry to 2nd yr?
And also what's the eligibility criteria ?
Plus will the fees remain same as old students of the college?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Tech after scoring 64% in Mechanical diploma course?
  2. How can i do B.E or B.Tech in AMu after doing diploma engineering?
  3. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  4. Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Com Lateral Entry Exam of Magadh university of Bodhgaya(Bihar)?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in Nagpur University for engineering course? I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  7. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information regarding joint entrance exam?
  9. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  10. Can I get lateral entry to 2nd year MB after doing BBA? What is the criteria to get admission?
  11. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  12. Procedure to do get admission in B.E after completing Diploma in EC from GTU?
  13. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  14. How to join in computer science engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. Is it possible to join BE through lateral entry after B.Sc. in Guwahati? -- [New]
  16. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  17. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  18. Admission in 2nd year of B.Arch is possible after Diploma in Architecture?
5th July 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get the application form to write the exam for lateral entry in 2nd year? What is the eligibility criteria?

i did my graduation in 2009 and take six year to complete.i want to do lateral entry course .for bcom to get good mark should i get addimission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?