12th September 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of admission for MSc Physics course?

i want to know when admission for Msc (physics) started?..please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  2. What is the procedure to start admission in MSc physics?
  3. When does the admission start for MSc Physics in Loyola College?
  4. How to crack CSIR NET Physics? I am pursuing MSc in Physics
  5. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  6. Last date for admission for MSc Physics? I have completed degree
  7. Study centre for M.Sc in Physics in Punjab? Last date for admission into M.Sc Physics course? -- [New]
  8. MSc Physics admission procedure? Date of the CET?
  9. Date of sale of admission form for MSc Physics admission in DU?
  10. Date of various entrance examinations for admission to M.Sc. in physics and date of starting of the application procedure?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  12. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  13. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  15. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  16. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  17. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  18. What is the date of admission in MSc Physics?
26th December 2011, 09:30 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of start of admission for MSc Physics course?

There are several institution providing the course of M.Sc in Physics and your query doesn't contain the name of the institution whose admission dates for M.Sc in Physics you wish to know. Its not possible to give the required dates as almost all the institutes offering the course have different dates. Its suggested that you follow the official website of the institution to get the dates as generally the important dates are notified in the website.
15th June 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

MSc physics admission procedure in calicut university and its afiliated colleges?
6th June 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hostle fee for one year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?