25th December 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to start admission in MSc physics?

When procedure start to take admission in m.sc physics
and plz tell me imp dates

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  2. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  3. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will I get the entrance exam form for MSc Physics in DU? Procedure of admission?
  5. When does the admission start for MSc Physics in Loyola College?
  6. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  7. How to crack CSIR NET Physics? I am pursuing MSc in Physics
  8. MSc Physics admission procedure? Date of the CET?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science -- [New]
  10. Procedure for admission in Central University for MSc Physics?
  11. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  12. How to get admission in MSc Physics?
  13. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  14. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  15. Date of start of admission for MSc Physics course?
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  17. What is the procedure to do MSc Physics after passing BSc Computer Science? Is there any entrance test which I will need to answer?
  18. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
7th January 2013, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to start admission in MSc physics?

Admission notification for M.Sc Physics will be issued at the beginning of every academic year. Admission process may vary with University. It will be done on the basis of written test and/or interview. Admissions in IIT’s are done via entrance test, IIT JAM. Some other Universities like Maharshi Dayanand University and Delhi University conducts entrance test for selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?