14th September 2011, 10:38 PM
trupti patil

Is PG required to do Ph.D after BDS?

is pg requirement to do p.h.d aftr b.d.s..could u please tell me if its really required

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PhD in BioTechnology after BDS and BSc Microbiology?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  3. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  4. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  5. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  7. Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  9. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  10. Can I study PhD in Punjab University if completed Master's in Hospital Administration from ICFAI after BDS?
  11. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate? -- [New]
  12. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  13. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  15. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  16. Minimum criteria required to get jobs in Canada through BDS?
  17. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
5th January 2012, 08:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG required to do Ph.D after BDS?

Yes PG is required for pursuing P.hd in any subject,for that bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in any discipline with minimum of 45% marks from a recognised college is required.
9th June 2012, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PG required to do Ph.D after BDS?

few are telling there si no need of mds for phd is it true r v shud do cupulsory mds?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?