17th July 2011, 09:45 PM
Dip jyoti Baruah

Minimum criteria required to get jobs in Canada through BDS?

what are the crieteria reqiured to get a jobs in canada regarding BDS. i have done BDS and want to join in job

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com female graduate who has 2.5 years of experience in Amazon India?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  4. Minimum percentage criteria of BDS for MDS entrance?
  5. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 43% in Graduation?
  7. What are my chances for practicing in Canada after BDS completion?
  8. UG is equal qualification as 3 years Diploma?
  9. Percentage of BDS marks required to get government jobs? Is it completely based on the percentage or any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum percentage required to appear for Manipal MBBS/BDS?
  11. Eligibility to get admission for studying MS in Australia and Canada? Minimum score is required in Degree, GRE and TOEFL to get scholarship?
  12. How much marks required in Punjab PMET exam to get admission for MBBS or BDS course?
  13. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  14. What is the minimum criteria required to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  15. Minimum cutoff marks required for OBC student in NEET for BDS programme in Tamil Nadu?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  17. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  18. Can i get job in Google after B.Tech completion in CSE stream?
13th October 2011, 04:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum criteria required to get jobs in Canada through BDS?

You cannot get jobs in Canada, directly after BDS. The medical system is much regulated there. You will have to get a post graduate degree to settle there. In your case, it is MDS. There are many universities in Canada, who conduct this post graduation course. You need to check the eligibility criteria based on institute where you plan to apply.
20th February 2012, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Can we work in canada,after completing bds from india,and what are the procedure
26th March 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m a BDS graduate from india that i'm about to complete my BDS . i got only57.8% marks in my final exam however if taken together for all years it comes around 66%, i think i have a good undergraduate level clinical skill in dentistry 'but am a lot worried seeing the saturation in this field. u perhaps wont believe but i know a few bds professionals who just work for a salary of 5000 from years. n mds professionals for20000 rs/month. in that case what we people should do ? persueing mds degree will work. as u know there r limited no. of seats for mds in gov sector so i will have to face a huge competn. is it fair to pay 30 lakhs in private colleges ,will it work? i m worried a lot about my future. i need ur expert advice pls reply me soon n pls dont mix there any sympathy, i want to listen the truth , thanks
21st December 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

After passing NDEB exam can i work in canada?
5th February 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a bds graduate n have just completed my internship.i think I do have good clinical skills and expe in the field.i would like to apply to work abroad..please tell me what to do and how to do it.
13th February 2014, 01:53 AM

I dr syed having 15 years of experince as resident dental surgeon in ministry of health king dom of saudia arbia.

]what are the crieteria reqiured to get a jobs in canada regarding BDS. i have done BDS and want to join in job[/QUOTE]
2nd December 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What are we supposed to do to become a clinical research scientist in Canada,with bds base?
21st April 2017, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed BDS and have also done MDS and have also work experience around a year. I am interested to work in Canada. Please provide me details procedure of getting job in Canada. Whether I have to go through any exam? Thanks.
19th July 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed BDS in 2015 including internship and also I have 1.30 years of experience in this field. But I would like to know other opportunities to work in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?