23rd June 2012, 06:48 PM
kinkil andola

How to pursue graduation from abroad in masters of computer application(MCA)?

Iam doing undergraduate in Bachelor of computer application(BCA) n i want to persue my graduation from abroad in master of computer applications (MCA) so iam not getting wat kind of exams i have to appear n wat kind of preprations i have to do it for it....?

please if anybody knows abt it please suggest me...!!

Related Questions:
  1. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  2. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  3. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  4. Can I pursue my Masters online? Fees and duration?
  5. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  6. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  7. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  8. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  9. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  10. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  13. How to do MS after pursuing post graduation in abroad? I am currently doing computer engineering
  14. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  15. Is Sri Krishnadevarya University DEC approved? Can I pursue masters abroad?
  16. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  18. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
14th May 2016, 12:05 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to pursue graduation from abroad in masters of computer application(MCA)?

For USA and Canada you need to give GRE and TOEFL exams.
And for UK and Australia, you need to give IELTS and TOFEL exams.
Again these exams may vary depending on the university you are applying.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?