19th September 2011, 02:27 AM
Shiva.golli

Can I do MCA course after the completion of PGDCA? How many years does it take to complete MCA in Distance Learning?

Respected sir/madam,

i have completed P.G.D.C.A, can i do M.C.A computers, i hope you pls give me positive answer ,if i can do distance M.C.A computers ,how many years course of distance M.C.A computers@pls tell me top colleges in Andhra pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course? -- [New]
  2. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  3. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  4. Is it possible for me to do MCA course after completion of B.Com?
  5. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  6. Can I get Job after completion of MCA course from SMU in Distance Learning?
  7. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  8. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  9. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  10. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  11. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  12. Where can I do MCA? I have done PGDCA
  13. Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?
  14. Benefits of PGDCA in MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  16. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  18. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
19th September 2011, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA course after the completion of PGDCA? How many years does it take to complete MCA in Distance Learning?

Graduates are allowed to apply for this course. They need to have studied maths both in 12th standard and also the first year of graduation. The minimum duration of the course is two years. So you will be eligible if you satisfy these criteria. There are various universities like Osmania University, University of Hyderabad, Dr B R Ambedkar Open University etc. are some of the popular universities in Andhra Pradesh.
20th December 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MCA course after the completion of PGDCA? How many years does it take to complete MCA in Distance Learning?

Dear sir/madam i am studing b.Com . Can i do PGDCA after complition of b.Com. How many years is required to complete PGDCA. And i want to do MCA. It is became toff to me on b.Com base.
16th January 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,

i have completed P.G.D.C.A, can i do M.C.A computers, i hope you pls give me positive answer ,if i can do distance M.C.A computers ,how many years course of distance M.C.A computers@pls tell me top colleges in uttar pradesh
17th January 2012, 10:27 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Dear Friend,

sure you can join MCA after this PGDCA course.
Better choose MCA in regular. the reason is, you can get more good employment opportunities for MCA regular as compared it with distance education.

choose some good institutions as per your flexibility.

In Tamilnadu choose anna university colleges for this course.

or Bharathidasan university for the Distance edu MCA.

good luck.
22nd September 2012, 07:49 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes, of course you can.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA:

1. Candidate must be graduate in BCA/B.sc.IT/PGDCA with at least 55% marks.

2. In order to get admission in good college, must clear the entrance exam for that.

List of Best MCA Colleges in India:

1. National Institute of Technology, Agartala.

2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal.

4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut

5. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

6. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur

7. IIT, Roorkee

8. Pune University, Pune

9. Delhi University, Delhi

10. Amity University, Jaipur

11. GJU, Hisar

12. IP University, Delhi

13. Pune Unievrsity

14. SKIT, Jaipur

15. Andhra University

Wish you all the very best.
22nd September 2012, 07:51 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Yes, of course you can.

Eligibility Criteria for MCA:

1. Candidate must be graduate in BCA/B.sc.IT/PGDCA with at least 55% marks.

2. In order to get admission in good college, must clear the entrance exam for that.

List of Best MCA Colleges in India:

1. National Institute of Technology, Agartala.

2. Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

3. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal.

4. National Institute of Technology, Calicut

5. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur

6. National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur

7. IIT, Roorkee

8. Pune University, Pune

9. Delhi University, Delhi

10. Amity University, Jaipur

11. GJU, Hisar

12. IP University, Delhi

13. Pune Unievrsity

14. SKIT, Jaipur

15. Andhra University

Wish you all the very best.
4th October 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me best book for preparation of MCA after completion of PGDCA
15th December 2019, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am from arts field in graduation and post graduation than I had completed pgdca also so can I apply for mca. Which is good university in Bhopal for MCA????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?