30th September 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any software job for me in Indian Railways? Details about the job? What is the salary structure and the job structure?

is there any software job in indian railways? please give me some details of the jobs if any.also the salary structure and job structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for TC job in Indian Railways? What will be the starting salary?
  2. Is there any software job in Railways after finishing B.E(ECE)?
  3. Information about BCVT course? What is the fee structure? Institutes offering the course? What are the job opportunities and the salary structure?
  4. Can I get a job in Railways if I have completed M.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. Chances of getting a job as Software Engineer in Kerala or else where? Salary and job profile?
  6. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  7. What are my job chances in Indian Railways with 97% marks in 10th?
  8. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps?
  9. What can I do after completing my diploma course? Information about government jobs for EE branch
  10. Can I get Job in Railways being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE?
  11. Will I get a job in Indian Railways after Post Graduating from Commerce?
  12. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE?
  13. What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course? -- [New]
  14. How to get a good job in Indian Railways after passing B.Tech 4 years
  15. Chances of doing job in Railways as locomotive engineer after completing diploma in IT? What are the courses to be done to get job in private sectors?
  16. How can I get a job in Indian Railways?
  17. What is the total gross salary per month when we do a software job?
  18. What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2018, 03:55 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Is there any software job for me in Indian Railways? Details about the job? What is the salary structure and the job structure?

There is two way to get job as engineer in Indian Railway either by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) or, RRB(Railway Recruitment Board).

UPSC will give you Group-B(Gazetted post) with increase of grade pay and promotion after every 4-5 years.

However, RRB will give you Group-C(Non-Gazetted post) with increase of grade pay after every 10 years without any promotion till retirement.

So, it is better to prepare for UPSC exams or PSU exams through GATE such as, NTPC, GAIL, ONGC, PFC, BHEL, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?