9th February 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What are my job chances in Indian Railways with 97% marks in 10th?

I have just passed my 10th standard. I have scored 97% marks in aggregate in my 10th class. I am looking forward to get a job in indian railways. SO kindly tell me what are my job chances with my percentage in 10th?

send me details to [email protected]

9th February 2016, 08:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are my job chances in Indian Railways with 97% marks in 10th?

Basically there is no such percentage criteria required to be eligible to appear in Indian Railways Recruitments. This is one of the best assets that you have in Railway Sector. Remember, as there is no such percentage criteria is required I am sure you are certainly eligible. Also remember, no such Indian Railways recruitment recruits candidates based on marks secured in their academic. The final recruitment and selection depends based on the Merit marks secured in Written Test. So I suggest you to concentrate on the written examination which is conducted by Indian Railways (Railway Recruitment Board). So that you may have good chances for final selection based on the marks scored in written Test conducted by RRB. The minimum educational qualification basically varies from post to post. So for some posts, the minimum qualification required is "10th Class", for some posts it is "12th Class" and for most of the posts the minimum qualification required is "Graduate Degree" from a recognized university.
9th February 2016, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just passed my 10th standard. I have scored 97% marks in aggregate in my 10th class. I am looking forward to get a job in indian railways. SO kindly tell me what are my job chances with my percentage in 10th?

send me details to [email protected]
You have passed 10th standard so you are eligible Indian Railway jobs in group D post.

Group D post doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
9th February 2016, 11:41 PM
kantraman

If you want to join Indian Railway after passing 10th class then you are eligible only for constable in Indian Railway Protection Force(RPF).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?