11th April 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?

I am studying my b.tech 3rd year mechanical after completion of my graduation can i enter into aeronautical i think it so hard which branches are there to join after my graduation can you please give me suggestion sir.... I really need to find out some job as soon as possible in aeronautical after course completion.

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to enter into Aviation after completion of B.Tech in ECE? Procedure to join this course?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in mechanical
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  5. What should I do to enter into Aeronautical Engineering Field?
  6. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How can I enter the space field after doing mechanical engineering?
  8. Procedure to enter into Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  10. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  11. Opportunities available in Aeronautical or Marine field after B.E. EEE?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  13. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  16. In which engineering colleges can I get admission for B.Tech if I score 70% in PCM and 75% in aggregate?
  17. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
11th April 2015, 06:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?

Yes, you can definitely enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering. You need to appear in the entrance exam to get admission in the M.Tech course. You can change your branch by giving GATE in Aeronautical Engineering paper and then getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering. Otherwise you can get admission in the private universities on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned universities.
11th April 2015, 07:36 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to enter Aeronautical field after completion of B.Tech Mechanical course?

Yes, it is possible for an Engineering students to change his branch after completion of graduation. The student can Change his Branch in M.Tech. Almost all Branches are of engineering are eligible for doing an Aeronautical engineering in M.Tech. But the GATE paper mus be Aerospace Engineering. Admission to some of Branches needed valid GATE score in the same department that one wants to change.
11th April 2015, 08:02 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to enter Aeronautical field after B.Tech Mechanical course.

Aeronautical companies recruits mechanical engineers for many job profiles. There are numerous job opening for mechanical engineers in aeronautical companies.

You can also go for M.Tech in aeronautical engineering after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.

Also these are many job in government sector also after B.tech in Mechanical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?