16th September 2010, 04:53 PM
navya balji

List of good short term courses and institutions after completing B.Tech ECE?

plz give me advise to select a good short term course and good institution in bangalore.....i'm a b tech (ece) graduate (passout 2010)

2nd April 2011, 02:12 PM
rajilakshman

Default Re: List of good short term courses and institutions after completing B.Tech ECE?

you can do courses like .net, j2ee,php,etc

software testing is a very good and short term course

since u are from ece u can choose s/w testing course, where u dont need much knowledge about programming languages
2nd April 2011, 02:18 PM
rajilakshman

Default Re: List of good short term courses and institutions after completing B.Tech ECE?

you can do courses like .net, j2ee,php,etc

software testing is a very good and short term course

since u are from ece u can choose s/w testing course, where u dont need much knowledge about programming languages
29th June 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to know the list of those short term courses which could be done after completing 12th.
11th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

PLC AND SCADA is suited for electonics and communication students?
24th June 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA Maketing and having exp abt 5 yrs in financial mketing ,now i want to change my domain from marketing to other but dont know what to chose IT or core finanace plz guide
8th March 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

please tell short term course in embedded system is use full to my carrer and iam ece 2014 pass out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?