13th October 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?

i want to know the cost of private medical admission cost according to the private medical college+seat planning/bangladesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  2. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Aviation Medicine course if working in Bangladesh Biman? Total cost of Diploma in Aviation Medicine?
  4. What is the scope of Diploma in Aviation Medicine at Bangalore Medical University? Fee expense and course duration?
  5. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  6. How can i get job in bangladesh army medical after mbbs from a private meical college? -- [New]
  7. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  8. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  9. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  10. How can I become an Army doctor after completing MBBS from private medical college in Bangladesh?
  11. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  12. What is the total cost of the MBBS course in private college in Bangladesh? I have appeared for HS final exam
  13. Information for admission in diploma in physical medicine? I am an MBBS
  14. Can I do MBBS after BAMS?
  15. College in India offering Forensic Odontology course?
  16. Total expenditure of doing MBBS?
  17. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Ranking and the costs of private medical colleges?
16th November 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?

How much marks requide in 10 2 for admission in bangaladesh medical college
5th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the cost of Medicine course in private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh?

when will be the afmc forms issued for 2012 examination
27th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the cost for study medicine in India as a foreign student?
22nd February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

how is direct admission in MBBS in bangladesh 2012 and their fee structure ?

mail me please at [email protected]
20th March 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

HAI THIS DANNY I STUDED ONLY 10TH STD ....! CAN I STUDY MBBS ........?
26th May 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which are the private medical colleges in Lucknow? What is their fee structure?
14th August 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what will be the privet medical cost in 2012
16th February 2013, 08:34 PM
ragulan sathiya

let me know the cost of medical college admission
6th June 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Please I want to know the cost of private medical collage nd the fee. Secondly I am bachelor of clinical medicine so I want to restart medicine . My question is how many years will take to me 3 or 4 according to your view. Contact me mohakawir@Gmail. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?