12th November 2015, 01:08 PM
Sharmin Zaara

How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?

Hello,
I am a student of Bangladesh. I want to take direct admission in medical college in India. What should i do? Is it possible for me?? Which medical college is suitable for me? How is the process?? Let me know about the cost of different medical colleges so that i can get admission. I have got gpa 5 in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in HSC exam. Please give me details. Admission process, time, course duration, total cost etc i want to know in details. I am eagerly waiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  2. What is the admission procedure to be followed for a Bangladeshi student to get seat in medical college at Kolkata?
  3. Eligibility of MBBS in English or Bangla version admission in India for Bangladeshi student? Admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  4. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree?
  5. Admission in Medical Colleges of India if I am a Bangladeshi student?
  6. Is Vector institute good to pursue embedded course?
  7. How can I take admission in medical college in India? I am a Bangladeshi Student
  8. What is the qualification and cost required for doing MBBS in any private medical colleges available in Kolkata by a Bangaladeshi student?
  9. Admission process for seeking admission in Medical Colleges?
  10. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  11. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  12. Admission in government medical college in Tamilnadu after 12th? What is the admission process?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  14. Tuition, hostel and mess fee for 4 years B.Tech course for Bangladeshi student? Other country students can get financial facilities in India?
  15. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college
  16. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  18. Total cost for studying Medicine in MS Ramaiah Medical College under management quota? How to get admission in the college?
20th October 2019, 12:09 AM
Israt Jahan Ambia

Default Re: How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?

Hi,i am Israt.I want to take direct admission in India for M.B.B.S.How can it possible for me?
20th October 2019, 12:15 AM
Israt Jahan Ambia

Default Re: How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?

Hello, I am a student of Bangladesh. I want to take direct admission in medical college in India. What should i do? Is it possible for me?? Which medical college is suitable for me? How is the process?? Let me know about the cost of different medical colleges so that i can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?