15th October 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details for distance education courses in PG?

can you give me the details of distance education courses admission onfor pg
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for law courses? -- [New]
  5. Details for distance education LLB course in Kerala?
  6. Which are the colleges in CG in which I can do correspondence course? I have done PG in History
  7. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  9. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  10. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  11. Any courses offered for MSc Geology in distance education? Which are the other PG courses?
  12. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  13. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  15. Which courses are available in distance education for BIPC students
  16. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  17. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  18. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
20th February 2012, 02:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get details for distance education courses in PG?

Your query is incomplete you have not mention anything regarding your subject or place from where and in which course you want to pursue.So without all this information we are not being able to guide you.Please send us your query with full details so that we can guide you in proper way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?