20th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

After finishing B.E ECE 2nd year than how can I join in BHEL company? How should I prepare to join in BHEL company?

Respected sir/mam,now am doing my B.E in ECE 2nd year.and after finishing my course i would like to join in my own field in BHEL company.this is my aim too.so for that wat should i prepare to join in BHEL company??????and what are the qualities needed for that??????

13th October 2015, 03:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing B.E ECE 2nd year than how can I join in BHEL company? How should I prepare to join in BHEL company?

BHEL stands for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Yes, you can join this public sector undertaking after completion of your bachelor's degree in engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering but for that you must crack the GATE exam with ranks between top 1-400 all India.

The recruitment in BHEL is done on the basis of:

>>GATE scorecard.

>>Personal interview.

Sometimes, group discussion is also conducted. Qualities need to work in BHEL is that you must have good technical knowledge, communication skills etc. So you must start your preparation for the GATE exam from third year of engineering.

You can join coaching institutes like MADE EASY for better preparation of GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?