7th January 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

BHEL internship details being a student of 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?

How can I get internship in bhel being a ECE 2nd year student from Pune University? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. BHEL internship details being a student of 2nd year B.Tech in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  6. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Internship at BHEL for 5th semester ECE student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar through online for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  10. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  11. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  12. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  13. Summer internship in BHEL being in B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  14. Are second year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  15. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?
  18. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
8th January 2016, 11:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BHEL internship details being a student of 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?

For your kind information i want to tell you that BHEL is a very well reputed company and offers summer internship to limited number of candidates and that too from well reputed institutes. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your academics record with good grades for getting internship from BHEL. Being a 2nd year student you are not eligible for the internship in BHEL because BHEL offers summer internship to final year and third year students only. So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for one more year and after completing your 2nd year you can apply for the internship in BHEL.
For getting internship from BHEL you simply have to send your resume along with training application in the HR section of the BHEL. If they call you for the interview then you simply have to clear the interview to start your internship.
9th January 2016, 11:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

BHEL usually do not recruit second year engineering students for internship. It usually recruits third and fourth year engineering students. However,you can apply for training in BHEL and then next year you can apply for internship. In order to apply for training, you need to apply in the concerned branch of BHEL. You need to contact the concerned branch of BHEL, get the application for and fill it up correctly as per the specified instructions. Then you need to submit it along with the requisite documents and demand draft of training fees to register yourself successfully for the training. You can also take help of any employee in BHEL to apply successfully.
15th February 2016, 07:57 PM
anuradha1985

>>BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, is one of the Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprises of India. It deals with the sectors of Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Renewable energy, Oil & Gas .

>>Candidates from 4th and 6th semester of engineering can apply in BHEL through their college’s Training and Placement Office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?