20th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?

I take admission in vaishno college of enginerring...but i want to change my college in same state...what the procedure to change the college affilated to same university

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  2. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  3. Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  5. What is the procedure to change the college after 2nd year? I am pursuing B.Tech with ECE from KUK
  6. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  8. How to change college within RGPV affiliated colleges after two years of studies? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  10. Can I change my college after completing 1st year?
  11. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  12. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  13. Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?
  14. Can I shift to other college affiliated to same university in 2nd semester?
  15. Is SSM college of engineering and technology in Kashmir affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University in Haryana?
  16. How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure?
  17. How to take admission in Deogeri College? What is the procedure?
  18. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
9th November 2011, 01:33 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?

dear friend,

according to my opinion you should not change it .
because you can loss your 1 year during this change .
if you have no prob then you can go for change.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?